- me when work gives me like no hours: this is bullahit. I don't even have a job. I hate my fucking job. I need more hours
- me when they call me to pick up shifts: how dare you call me when you gave me no hours. If you wanted me to work you should have scheduled me. I'm not coming in.
- me: I need more hours... This is bullshit
- me when a coworker asks me to take their shift: um I can't haha sorry
- me when they give me a bunch of hours: I can't believe they gave me so many hours. I literally can't do this this is bullshit.
- me when I actually have to go to work: I want to die. What if I just don't show up. I want to call off and I hate my life.
- the next day: I need more hours. I have no money and I'm tired of this bullshiy....
As I was writing the letter to tell you good-bye; I wanted you to know how sad I was that we were going our separate ways. By the time I had finished, the tears on my letter had smeared all the words I had written. As I was about to throw the letter away and start another, I realized that there was nothing I could write that would explain how I felt any better, than the tears on my letter had said.
I’m not even worried about you having a new girl because I know we’ll end up back together